Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dead Bird Through the Cat Door by Jan Markley

Reviewer-Tia
Do we have this in our library? Yes
Rated 4 out of 5 Donuts

From Good Reads-

Dead birds? Stolen cats? Things get personal when Cyd and Jane's cat, Yin, gets kidnapped. They turn to technology and Shakespeare to help solve the mystery. Written with charm and wit that will appeal to both young and old, Dead Bird Through the Cat Door is a well-crafted mystery story that shares an important environmental message.






The review-


The first line! In a flash of feathers and fur, Yin bolted through the cat door with a dead baby robin in her jaws. I loved the mystery in this book, because I love mysteries, mostly ones that make me laugh. My favorite part of the book was the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reviews! I'd like to eat 4 out of 5 donuts! Maybe in the next mystery!

    ReplyDelete