Thursday, February 10, 2011

Goldfish Don't Take Bubble Baths by Trina Wiebbe Illus. by Meredith Johnson

From Good Reads :

Abby is crazy about animals, but her apartment building won't allow pets. So when Abby gets the chance to look after Mrs. Wilson's two goldfish, Speedy and Slowpoke, she jumps at it. Now she can show her parents that she's responsible enough to have her own pet-sitting business. What could possible go wrong? For starters, there's Abby's little sister Tess, who's always tagging along. But what really bugs Abby is the way Tess acts like a dog. When Tess gets them both into trouble, Abby has to think fast. Maybe pet-sitting isn't going to be a s easy as she thought.

The Review :

I think this book should be called The Best Book Ever! I like how Abby found the keys. I like how Tess pretends to be a dog. I like how the fish are saved. I like Abby and Tess....I like EVERYTHING about the book.



No comments:

Post a Comment